Individuals' Tax Affairs

With the tax regime becoming more complex, and the spotlight shining on taxpayers’ individual responsibilities, everyone who has to pay tax needs professional advice and support if they are going to optimise their tax position, save money, and ensure that they meet all the compliance requirements.

If you are employed, but also earn additional income (could be a part-time job, renting out a room, etc.) you need to fill out a Self Assessment form, to let HMRC know about the extra taxable income.

If you are self-employed, you also need to complete a Self Assessment Tax Return, and we can help you with both; whether you are employed with extra income, or self-employed, Keepers can not only save you money, but also make your life that little bit easier.

We have over 20 years experience in Tax, and we can help you with:

  • Income Tax
  • Self Assessment
  • Benefits in Kind
  • Dividends
  • National Insurance
  • Child Benefit
  • Tax Credits

Every penny of tax you save means more income at your disposal, so make sure that you take full advantage of the tax saving opportunities available to you; call us today for a personal tax planning consultation.

For more information, and also some tips to save you money, have a look at our 'Individuals Tax Kit'

Take the Keepers' Challenge

We at Keepers are so confident we can make you money or save you money in just one hour, if we can't, we'll do your book free for a whole year!

Sign up challenge Keepers to make or save you money

Need Help?

If you need help with this, you can use our Ask an Accountant service!