At Keepers, we believe that professional relationships need to be based on mutual trust, mutual support, mutual respect and mutual integrity. As a result we only work with clients who share our belief in the importance of these four factors.
Keepers has an excellent and fundamental understanding of what business owners really want from their accountant – and we provide it proactively.
- Keep you fully informed about what’s happening on your affairs, and complete every task on or ahead of time – so that you never have to chase us
- Operate on the principle that a problem isn’t solved, or a piece of work finished, until you are 100% delighted
- Reply to every telephone message the day you call us – usually within 90 minutes
- Reply to every letter on the day we receive it
- Maintain the high standards of integrity, honesty, openness, professionalism and confidentiality that you rightly expect from us
- Refer our contacts to you where we believe they could benefit from your products and services
- Always be on the lookout for new ideas that could help you to build an even more successful business and achieve your business goals
- Do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it
- Always agree a fixed fee with you, in advance, for every piece of work – so you never receive any surprise bills
- What’s more, if you are ever unhappy with any aspect of our work, we will – without question – respect your right to pay whatever amount you feel is more appropriate.